About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, February 8, 2016

~~ Msp's upcoming theme !! ~~


Yes its Valentines ;D Valentines Day is this coming Sunday February 14th.. Those who have played msp with me for yrs know tht its my birthday as well.. ;D

Hope you have a great Valentines Day

11 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's almost your birthday again! I remember it last year and it seems like yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely Valentines and Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be strange having your Birthday on a certain day.. like February 14th, December 25th, October 31st etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and tbh it sucks having a birthday on Valentines Day.. I have nvr liked my birthday on tht day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hollyrenee, I am a big fan! Please accept my MSP request. my username is princesslipbalms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy and sorry for the late reply <33 please msg me on msp if you can <33

      Delete