About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

~~ Msp's Upcoming Theme~~


Seems to be tht time of yr again for Internet Safety Week.. Which is not bad.. But this theme for the last few yrs has been bad whn it comes to style of hairs and clothes.. Only the msg they are sending is good..

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. I agree <33 the clothes for this theme always make me cringe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dnt think Ihave ever liked the internet safety themes

      Delete
  2. I forgot to buy one of the Internet Safety tops lool

    ReplyDelete