About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, February 8, 2016

~~ From Msp about HACKING ~~




Okay this past week so many people have claimed to be hacked... as I have told you once and over and over again hacking is not real on msp.. and here is the proof of it..whn people are claimed to be hacked..More thn likely they are trying to get attention and or wishys and or whtever...

I have unfriended at least 2 people with hacking on their status or and a few more who who msged me and said they were hacked..  Remember whn you post stuff about hacking on your status you can get locked or warned for it..

So again " packing" as you call it is not real NOT on msp

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Ikr..it's really irritating. Especially when they message you something like
    "Hi, you look really nice today :)"
    and then go on to say they were hacked, can they have something. Like no, I save up/buy my own sc, not to give to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its really annoying.. they say they were packed and when you say that you're gonna unfriend them they'll go on to saying that you're a bully xD

      Delete
  2. Yepp or they say tht was my friend and or brother etc.. tht is even more annoying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always remembered your other post on hacking and know that it's not real >.<
    But it really annoys me when people ask for greets etc. 'because they got hacked'... I'm pretty sure they're either lying or gave someone their pass

    ReplyDelete