About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 5, 2016

~~ Saturday- QOTD ~~

In life and or even game wht is your style of clothes? Do you make your avi like how you are in life or are you completely different?

Well for me.. I am a very simple dresser in life.. i do not wear any make up.. and I keep my avi sort of the same but i sometimes dress on games the way I am not in life..

6 comments:

  1. No I don't dress the same.. irl I don't wear a lot of makeup maybe only mascara :p on msp I like to have black and ginger and crazy hair but irl I am blonde <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also sent you an email of an edit I made.. did you get it? I tried to upload it to msp but it wouldn't let me :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I love Ginger hair so much but I dye mine.. if i didnt my color would be a darkish blonde ;D

      Delete
  3. I am different on msp..irl I am boring aha I just wear mascara and simple clothes, on msp I'm more who I'd like to be. On msp I'm usually blonde type hair colours, irl I have strawberry blonde hair :3 I'm not quite ginger hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I am also different irl xD I don't wear makeup irl, and wear simple, dark clothes. On MSP I always wear some sort of makeup and use brightly-coloured clothes lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a time i would always wear make up before leaving my house.. even just to go to the grocery store now i dnt even care tbh lol.. I sometimes where my pj's in public.. ;D

    ReplyDelete