About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

~~ February 4th World Cancer Day ~


Today is World Cancer Day.. Cancer is one of the most deadliest diseases there is.. & today is the day to time to remember those who have survived and also lost their battle with Cancer..

If you want to show support.. the color for it is Purple..

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. I would have thought the colour would be pink :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink is for breast cancer and the red is for all cancers

      Delete