About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I admire people who..


I had to share this quote, some people come out to be a better person whn they have been through so much both in life and or games... for an example.. Me & Candired are a better person because of wht we have both been through on msp.. and in life.. she has been there for me through all of the heart ache, all the tears.. and not to mention all my very close friends on msp who have listened to me and stuck by both me and her.. and angelings.. 

Loves you all <33

No comments:

Post a Comment