About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Long time no see

         Hi everyone, Long time no see..

I want to say sorry for not being on... I really just needed time away frm the laptop and concentrate on things in life tbh.. 

I had quite a few msgs in my email and i want to say thank you for the support again as it means a lot to me.. I cant tell you all enough for all of it..

I will try and be on some this weekend.. and i am slowly getting back into the game, as things are getting sme wht better in life..

I am behind so please be patient with me.. 

As for angelings theme.. I think this week we will take a break frm the theme.. as i was not on msp at all enough to share the idea art, I will make a new one, thn make a poll on Monday or Tuesday and announce a new theme as usual on this coming friday..

There is still a few hrs to vote for wht day to have our meet and greets on and so far it is a 3 way tie, Please vote if you can.. Thank you!

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. Missing you so much bestie </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly I'm literally crying but it's ur choice hope you have a great time with life and it's ur choice u can stay or go I wanted to say ur my best bestie on msp I just wanted to say ily as a friend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added u on imvu and email add me if u can't find it salmacool8@outlook.com making yahoo

    ReplyDelete