About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Needs to stop

All the hate I am given over being unfriended is so not called for..

Again I have made so many art books and even blog postings but still get hate for it?

For the millionth time.. Msp glitches my friends.. mostly on my main account.. if tht happens to you just msg me, email me, or contavt me on face book or imvu or say something to me on my gb but dnt be rude to me thn add my name to your status just to think you will get me hate for it or whtever. Its not right.. I am so dne with drama on tht game but sme just have to start for no reason other thn a mistake I didnt make and I could fix by sending a friend request back :/

Life is way to short to start drama over a glitch..

<33hollyrenee