About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, July 3, 2015

About Meet & Greets

Okay I need some suggestions and or opinions.. whn we have the meet and greets should have them with different themes or keep the same as the theme we had had?

Example.. this week our theme is Being ourselves.. should stick with tht theme?

Wht do you think? & please vote on the poll if you want.. 

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. I voted i dnt care as im so helpfull and i just love being there with everyone thats the thing i love about the meet and greet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really think it matters lol xD
    I agree with Lily <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CATTTTT!!!!!!!!! It's the acecho here B)

      Delete
    2. Hello there xD
      You acecho-ing me now?

      Delete
  3. I agree with you 2 as well ^.^ It doesn't actually matter even though I don't come to the meet and greets. Sorry that I don't come to the meet and greets v.v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should xD I need pics with you v.v

      Delete
    2. Ikrrr *-* I dohave 1 though ;3

      Delete
    3. And it was sooo sad,I was locked out for the dw day v-v maybe we can have cap day? Or just an America day, late for 4th July xDDD Or maybe just an Anvengers day B) Or something linked to marvel xDDD

      Delete
    4. Tht is not a bad idea, I am horrible at thinking of themes anymore xD

      Delete
    5. Ofc it isn't a bad idea Holly, all my ideas are shamazing (i) xDDD

      Delete