About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Update on me

As you may have noticed I have not been on Msp much.. I have a lot going on in real.. I have had a lot happen in real as well.. I havent felt like really logging on to msp and whn I do it is to make movies and rate some movies..

I thought maybe not logging on last weekend would help, but it really didnt.. 

I am sorry for my not being on, I am just vry busy and down and need some time..

There will be no meet and greet this week, But i plan on having one next week.

I will be making the poll tomorrow so I will be announcing angelings new theme on Saturday.

I want to say thank you all for the well wishes msgs on msp, face book and emails..

I hope to feel better soon and thank you for being understanding..

(a)ings always

<33hollyenee

6 comments:

  1. Aww I hope things settle down for you asap <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope things settle down for you asap <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon <33 You have a lot to catch up with e.g: Me killing Georgia (;

    ReplyDelete