About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, July 3, 2015

Be Yourself Week



This week we celebrate being ourselves.. sort of like a free style.. Dress as you dress in life.. me I am a girly girl and a " Plain Jane" I also like to lounge in my Pj's but whn I do go out, I dress like a girly girl xD

Thank you all who took the time to comment in the art book and vote!!

<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea that you can express yourself - I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i wont really change, I am a girly girl, plain jane and jammy wearing type person xD

      Delete
    2. idrk what i wear o.o shorts and a t-shirt lool, im very girly

      Delete
    3. That's what I wear too xD Trousers/shorts and a t-shirt

      Delete
    4. LOL i think i am just lazy with no style xDD

      Delete