About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

qυєѕтιση σƒ тнє ∂αу!


Got this frm face book... What one scares you the most?

Mine would have to be clowns.. Im not " scared scared "of them i can handle seeing them but i dnt like them.. and we have had so many sightings in the USA some stores have banned them lol


<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. I'm not scared of clowns even though there is news their in Britain.
    I more scared of like ghost and paranormal activity like that o-e xD
    I hate it when I hear real stories about ghosts too tbh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stories about the paranormal it is vry interesting to me.. I also love physics and such lol

      Delete
    2. I just hate it when i'm about to go to sleep and I just hear stuff which just spooks me out xDD But I don't mind when it's day time (i)

      Delete
    3. Lol i am sme wht scared of the dark tbh my mind starts to wonder xD

      Delete
  2. I hate the clowns and the demons even tho they r me xDDD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive