About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Okay I wasnt publishing but i am now

Beware - Bad Language..

Anyways so this girl on msp.. see the pictures below.. decided to have a " Im packed" and you know me i will remove ppl with tht status.. anyways.. I have her blocked, both on msp and twitter.. so this is now wht she is doing..

I wasnt going to publish but if she wants to make death threats and cyber bully me.. well here she goes for all the world to see..

Seriously grow up.... Get over it.. You did this NOT me.. I dnt have to have friends who pretend to be hacked for a " test" its nothing but nonsense.. and attention seeking.. and it is sickening....

In the real world and on game.. You dnt have to " fake friends" 

This person knows she is in the wrong & tbh cant handle her childish ways ;p

Thanks for reading and to this girl I hope your proud of yourself :)

You ask how do i know its her? well she told me to go die and everything else in the msg on twitter frm her real account... if you cant handle ppls reactions to your actions i suggest you look at yaself before doing them..

I have also reported her on twitter both accounts.. so seriously why cause drama because i dnt wnt to be friends with someone who says they are hacked for attention? Get over it..





This is her msp.... 


GROW up and act your age NOT your shoe size :)



This wht happens whn your rude and having "packed " status.. so i suggest you not do it because it can or will get you locked/ warn



Blog Archive