About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, October 28, 2016

уσυя ση му вℓσg!


Here are today's Your on my blog friends!

Dnt forget to check the Your on my blog fast fame!!!

Ty all so much for the status! (a)ings always!




Me and Polly as Twins <33


Tysm for the greets <33


Tysm Cake for the edit!!



2 comments:

  1. Aww ty for adding my edit in <3
    Also I made a new IMVU account named
    xCake248x


    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are vry welcome & i dnt play there anymore <33

      Delete

Blog Archive