About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, October 13, 2016

нαρρу вιятн∂αу αηgєℓιηgѕ!


Can you believe tht Angelings has been around now for 3 yrs! Yes 3 yrs! October 15th is the date Angelings were created! Alot of us have left and moved on but we are still there to stay!

I am having a meet and greet next Friday- October 21st!

The time is 12:00 PM Eastern USA time & 5:00 PM UK time.. at my house.. come as an angel, dress in a halloween costume or just comeas you are!!!!

Hope to see you there!! & again ty so much!


3 comments:

  1. 3 years?? Wow..I have been an Angeling pretty much from the start and I can't believe how fast these past 3 years have gone tbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I really can't believe that its been 3 YEARS ;O
    Time really flies by ;D

    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive