About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, October 17, 2016

ηєω ѕєяιєѕ- ѕтσ¢кнσℓм


My series Stockholm has started!! Please watch it would be amazing..

Its about Cynthia, a girl who was kidnapped frm a local park.. and was not found for 10 yrs later... 

She has to learn re adjust to her life with the family she doesnt remember and has to learn to live with out the man well who was a teen at the time he took her.. and she has feelings for him...

The word Stockholm is used whn someone suffers frm it.. It is called Stockholm Syndrome

Tysm!!

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to watch <33

    Btw is the meet and greet this coming Friday or have I missed it xD I'm not really sure. (i)

    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know it is still friday lol 12:00 noon USA time 5:00 pm uk time <33

      Delete
  2. That series just made me want to sing 'Stockholm Syndrome' by One Direction aha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i canceled to start My Christmas Shoes series but canceled tht one too (i) and tysm for knoing tht it was about Stockholm Syndrome.. but a movie I had saw lol.. everyone kept saying Ive been to stockholm.. are you frm Stockholm? I waslike please read the art book D;

      Delete

Blog Archive