About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, October 14, 2016

ηєω ѕєяιєѕ- ѕтσ¢кнσℓм


My new series is called
 Stockholm

It is about a girl who is taken frm her family at a park whn she was just 5 yrs.. and thn found yrs later..

One problem.. she doesnt wnt to go back to her family.. she has feelings for the man who took her...

She has to learn to live with out him and with the family she was taken frm..

New series starts Monday.. I will be adding new friends frm comments, also giving random wishs, autos.. Please do not ask for wishs..

Tysm <33

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I didn't manage to watch the other one because I only realised when you were on about 30 episodes.
    So hopefully I will watch this one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive