About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 15, 2016

Read please and ty


Okay so i am getting hate frm people because i blocked one of their friends.. and posted the reasons why i blocked her on her.. I am not naming names because i dnt wnt ppl to go and hate on her.. But let me tell you all something..

I have every right to block who i want whn i am being talked rudely too because this person was to impatient to wait for my answer.. and accused me of removing her because she was locked.. & unfriending her because she is not a supporter of me or an angeling..

There are 2 reasons tht are wrong with tht.

1. How am I supposed to know she was locked?Not like it says " locked" on the profile
2. I dnt care if friends arent angelings or supporters or not.. Its friendship tht i care about not teams or " support"..

ALSO those who come at me at my wall why bother getting involved with it whn you know nothing about it? Pretty sad considering you have only heard 1 side of her story and not mine.. so your hate is NOT needed & frankly its NOT your business anyways..

I am stressing this to you now.. If you are removed frm my friends list just msg me and say wht happened? Dnt use the :( face and whtever because to me tht is so annoying.. Dnt msg me being rude.. I wont even add you back..

With tht said.. I have evry right to block ppl if they are rude to me, I dont have to sit here put up with it.. Tht does not make me like others on msp as a couple ppl have said..

If your blocked dnt do something to get you blocked.. Thn get your " friends" after me.. Not right.. To the ppl who have wrote on my wall.. I havent seen any of my friends go after you so STOP and stay out of my business..

Again no names mentioned because I am not being petty like these people are & they dnt need to have the hate back..

Come to my wall and hate on me for her.. You will be blocked and reported :)

Ta ta Baes ;)

<33hollyrenee

Blog Archive