About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, August 14, 2016

тнαηк уσυ ƒσя ℓνℓ 64


Thank you all so much for your help to level 64!

My dream level is 70 by Christmas..

It means a lot to me tht you help.. If it wasnt for friends and fans I wouldnt be where I am today on msp

Ty!!

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Congrats again! I'm very close to level 31 (: Some people have been asking me when I'm gonna quit, Its not really when but a matter of IF I'm going to quit :/ I want to reach level 50 but I know that will take some time but that is my dream level. 4 years and I'm only level 30 but ill keep trying :) xx Ha I need to try level 20 times xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its no ones business whn and if you are going to quit.. Ppl dnt realize tht they money we have all put into msp just to quit lol.. I dnt think i am quitting anytime soon <33 I am sure you will be lvl 50 soon it takes time and patience <3 I will help all i can

      Delete
    2. I would send out hundreds of greets but if I run out its the struggle of wasting money on them so I can keep doing it ._. Thankyou bestie and no I don't intend on quitting soon either <33

      Delete
    3. I wouldnt wnt you to send me greets.. I cant send either because i can only get diamonds and sc's one time a yr now lol.. so no greets anyways

      Delete

Blog Archive