About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 29, 2016

ναмριяєѕ


This weekend we had the most voting turn out we have had I believe.. There was over 30 votes! Ty all so much for voting!

This week is Vampires.. Create your own or get ideas frm movies or books.. All looks of mine are buyable but no create and copy looks please those are deleted..

Again check my blog often you may be on it as i will be getting pictures for posts!!

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased I made a vampire look before this was announced xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive