About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 8, 2016

ºὄ•❤¸.• ƒяιєη∂ѕ ºὄ•❤¸.•



I was able to go to the meet and greet for just a few.. The lag was so bad i had to go on my back up and even then the lag was so horrible xD but we had a great time.. Here is me, Aly and Poppy <33 ty all who came to Aly and Slams Great Gabsy Meet and greet!!



Ty so much for the status <33



I think this art book tht Diary made is so true.. You can do anything.. Great job on the art book <33



Tysm Sisi for the art book you made <3


Twins with !Elain! outfit credit goes to !Elain!



Tysm for the status and the greet (a)ings always



2 comments:

Blog Archive