About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

ѕηєєк ρєєк- мѕρ'ѕ υρ¢σмιηg тнємє


Here is a look at msp's upcoming theme..

I think it is Cyber Bullying or Say no to drugs either way I hope it is better thn the last ones..

<33hollyrenee

1 comment:

  1. I have a confession about msp. So for the past 6 themes I have not bought any of the hairs and that's because they are so god damn cringey ;/ They now don't even look like hair they just look like mops *vomits* The last good hair that I can remember was from the Summer Camp theme -_- Msp hairs are getting so bad I just skip past them I don't even try them on anymore. Anyone feel the same way?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive