About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, August 15, 2016

∂ιѕηєу ωєєк!


This week is Disney Week!!!

Make sure to check my blog to see if you are on it i will be getting pictures to post!

All looks are buy able but please buy frm my looks and do not create and copy.. those looks are deleted

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I fancy being the little mermaid :p x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh i have a little mermaid costume as well xD we should twin!!!

      Delete
    2. Yassss! We haven't twin for some time lol xDD

      Delete

Blog Archive