About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, May 27, 2016

ηєω ρσℓℓ ¢ℓσѕєѕ мση∂αу- мυℓтιρℓє ¢нσι¢є


The poll is now open for votes! Please vote on wht you wnt our next theme to be.. Sorry if you cant read the options vry well.. I tried changing it..
 To me this last week Unicorns was hard as I am not much of a unicorn fan lol.. sorry if i didnt make many looks for it <33

You may vote for how ever many you wnt.. the one with the most votes wins..

If Awareness's win.. The theme will be awareness's of your choice.. 

Ty all so much <3

3 comments:

  1. No offence to unicorn lovers: I don't understand why people are obsessed with unicorns? :o .. first it was llamas and now unis? wut xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol i thinjk the unicorn theme was hard as i am not into unicorns really ;D

      Delete
    2. Neither am I! Unicorn theme? No thanks xD

      Delete

Blog Archive