About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

вℓιη∂ηєѕѕ αωαяєηєѕѕ


This week we are supporting the blind with a Black for Blindness Awareness theme.. You may add more colors to your look as well..

I will be getting pictures for my blog so make sure to check itto see if your on it.. Also my looks are buyable but buy frm my looks DO NOT copy & create them..

Random wishys given to those who comment on this art book and the short movie i have for the theme..

We also have another theme xXxSuicideSilentRocksxXx and tht is Mean Girls...

Thank you all again for your support and votes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive