About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 2, 2016

~~ ѕυммєя ~~



This week we are bringing Summer early to msp.. 

Summer was the most voted! Ty all who voted <33

You may buy any look of mine if you wnt but all i ask is you buy frm MY looks do not " copy " them thn buy its taking credit for something you didnt create..

I will also be getting pictures for friends postings as well!!

Ty again <33

<33hollyrenee

8 comments:

  1. It's been cold in the Uk xD
    I have 2sc o-e
    I'll try to join in <33
    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you all get warm soon ;D <33

      Delete
    2. It's been snowing (at times) and hailing (i) It's supposed to be MAY not January xDD

      ~Cake248~

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ( My uk username is Uhohjesse)

      Delete
    2. Anyone is welcome in Angelings <33 and please msg me on msp <3

      Delete
  3. I will buy a look for this theme now :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive