About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

мѕρѕ ηєω тнємє


Msp's new theme came a day early this week.. Their new theme is Mothers Day..

Mothers Day is this Sunday where I come frm.. " America"

<33hollyrenee

13 comments:

  1. nope nope nope nope. So disappointed in MSP and how they didn't choose a MARVEL theme. But it doesn't look that badd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbh i dnt think they will ever do tht theme its hasnt been dne since the beginning lol like all the themes they have brought back

      Delete
  2. I seriously I don't get why it came on Wednesday though o-o xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only reason i can think of is because its a holiday other wise no clue lol

      Delete
  3. I personally don't like the mother's day clothes but ya know add meh on uk msp Emo G Goth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally don't like the mother's day clothes but ya know add meh on uk msp Emo G Goth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy Emo please msg me on msp i will send request I do like the clothes this theme though

      Delete
  5. I was locked out for 6days o-e
    I really don't know what I did :/

    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they dnt give reasons now.. I have tried and tried to get reasons for my warnings but they nvr give them (i)

      Delete
    2. I tried to contact them bu they changed it.
      6days is so long (i)
      Well 5days now (:
      I've missed most of summer week s o-e
      Also my look on msp atm is for the theme. Well sort of (i//)
      I was going to make an arty but I guess msp don't want me to (i)
      ~Cake248~

      Delete
    3. No worries I am sure tht msp will have a summer theme.. and tbh i am sure angelings will too <33

      Delete
  6. I actually like the fact that they are bringing attention to Mother's Day... even if it's a different one to the one we have in the UK it's still important to remember your mums <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive