About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 23, 2016

~ υηι¢σяηѕ ~


Ty all so much for the votes this week!!

The winner is Unicorns..

Msp does have several themes in the shop to help with this theme..

As always my looks are buyable.. But by frm my look I create please do NOT copy & create them..

We also have Zodiac Week by Jellyto2 and i will also have an art book and movie for both themes..

Random comments will get wishys.. so make sure you comment on each art book and movie <33

Ty all so much again for the votes..

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive