About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, May 30, 2016

ηєω тнємє- ρσℓкα ∂σтѕ


This week we are having a Polka Dot theme..

All my looks are buy able, But please buy frm my looks.. Do not create and copy...

I will be getting pictures for my blog so check back often to see if you are on it <33

Have a great week & ty!

<33hollyrenee



2 comments:

  1. Hey Holly <3 Just wanted to let you know that I miss you like crazy. If you have the time, I'd love the opportunity to catch up with you on things. I hope life is showering you with blessings. Love you!
    <3 Always,
    Puppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy Puppy!! I would love tht.. are you back on msp?

      Delete

Blog Archive