About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hate & Drama

1st of all wht is wrong with some of you? Me & kristle have been getting hated on so badly today..

You come to our gb's and just spam it with hate, sexual talk and whtever else.. and on randoms? I mean seriously.. thn getting your friends involved with it... trying to get everyone against us?

Things on msp have been so quiet and all this now? I mean really?

I am emailing msp, all this and more.. and everyone who commented on it tht was rude will be included into the email.. 

I hear it is because i block ppl? Like who doesnt block... I have every reason to block ppl IF they hate on me.. I consider myself a vry nice person tht is until I am messed with.. thn I block... why start posting disgusting hate on my gb for all to see... not only does it make me look bad but look at yourself whn your posting it.. Look at the friends defending you whn they post hate as well.. Not a pretty picture tbh..

They say no wonder angelings arent around anymore.. to my knowledge we are still here.. a lot of ppl have left msp..  Duh...

and lets talk about the way I dress.. I mean everything i wear comes frm the shops.. and a lot of my looks I have a lot of buys.. so why hate on me for the way I dress on the game? Calling me a ho, sl*t, b*tch and whtever else you wnt to say about me.. I know its not true

If you wnt to hate me because of an experience your friends have had with me well tht is your choice, and remember 2 sides to every story! Your friend was  the rude one 1st.. and i only reacted and i have every right to react..

You tell me your hacked, I will remove you because tht is nonsense.. dnt share your information and it wouldnt happen..

All i know I am a vry kind person, forgiving person.. I know life is short, and you should all know the same thing I have said for so many yrs now tht I have played msp.. life is short anything can change in a moments time...

& as for this orange juice vid.. tht is out saying i am racist and kristle is racist it is all fake and edited..

Here is the link to her fake vid...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF7OPpl8MQw

But the account is now closed.. but see the pictures.. below please..


scroll down to the pictures...








You see orange juice and I nvr spoken.. she just called me a rat.. and not to mention the words she say in the vid would be all tagged by msp -.-



Blog Archive