About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 8, 2016

уσυя ση му вℓσg!


Here are today's " Your on my blog " friends! Make sure to check on msp for my " Your on my blog" Fast fames,Movies will be deleted tomorrow <33 I still have a lot to post so please be patient!





Tysm for the greets!!




Thank you so much for this beautiful art book!



Me andXaeriela as Twins.. Look credit goes to Xaeriela


Ty for the status and joining in the themes!











4 comments:

  1. I wish i could join in with the Angeling themes i have no starcoins though x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries it is all for fun <33 who are you on msp?

      Delete
    2. I'm uhohjesse
      i quit msp for a while so you may not remember me x3

      Delete
    3. Name sounds familiar why did you quit?

      Delete

Blog Archive