About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, September 2, 2016

¢αη ωє ѕαу ℓιαя αη∂ ѕ¢αммєя?




SEE NO CHAT WAS EVER SPOKEN


This is wht happens whn you tell lies about ppl :)




I SO LOVE ppl who have nothing else better to do thn to make lies about me... will you NOT ever learn?? Make lies about me and i will prove them wrong right here on my blog, You know something else.. it just gets you LOCKED... How would you like it if I made up lies about someone and just sat here and posted all about it with no proof.. or make art books.. just to get ppl on you and start msging you about it.. Trust me you wouldnt like it..

I think it is so SAD tht ppl on msp have to do this.. it is a game.. why cause ppl hate? why make ppls blood pressure go sky high for your fame seeking, cry baby ways? I mean seriously grow up -.-

I dont even like the party curl hair.. I only bought a few of them the rest are given to me especially the ones tht brighter hair colors, as i only by normal colored hairs..

Please report this art book, for those saying your going to help her LOL,I would love to see you try and to those who commented on her art book tht your reporting me (i) go ahead and report me as i didnt take her hair, I nvr even spoke to her before in my life.. & also if you report me you will get warned for false reporting (i)

If you all dont want " hacked" or " packed" STOP sharing your information and keep your account to yourself!

Again, please grow up.. and do something better with your time ;)




12 comments:

  1. She told me it was putzig i swear!!! She even message me when i said 'don't say Holly did it thats a lie' she said it was putzig! please believe me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dne with it she was warned or locked and the art book i gone.. I was just hrt to see your comment " I help" whn my name is right there in red.. its fine no worries

      Delete
    2. imglad im forgiven but i really dont remember seeing that artbook:o

      Delete
  2. False reports, omg. People need to grow up, clearly if someone says they are hacked they are either too YOUNG for the game and don't understand how it works, or too OLD for the game and want to cause trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl ikr.. ppl need to understand tht hacking is not possible on msp the way they think it is.. It is all shared and i hate whn ppl msg me about hacking.. I am starting to remove them all its all NON sense xD

      Delete
  3. Oml. Why on Earth are people starting to hate on you? -.- You're innocent; what did you ever do to them? These haters need to grow up imediately :/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly on msp i will share to u the artbook i saw!! come online please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly doesn't even deserve such hate and lie >.< They legit hv no life..SHOW EMM GIRLLL ;D xD :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea but i am getting tired of it tbh, Its all non sense, I am so much happier now tht all the drama and most of us our friends.. I wont ever go back to the game of hating over fake fame it is not worth it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree with you holly xx but noone can ever get past your bad side xx lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so agree with you holly xx but noone can ever get past your bad side xx lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive