About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

ѕηєєк ρєєк- мѕρ'ѕ υρ¢σмιηg тнємє


Can we say Oh my wow, I am so excited!!! For those who didnt play back in the old days of msp.. well I am sure you will like the stuff they bring back.. I hope they bring back the Girdles!! I would so love those lol

Also the top the girl is wearing.. I think I have one still... and ofc they always bring back the duckies xD I also see a butterfly clip O.O Yay!

Cant wait for Thursday <33

<33hollyrenee

4 comments:

  1. I hope they bring back stripeys, otherwise I might scream!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had brought those back in April i would be very suprised if they brought them back again, But same I hope so too

      Delete

Blog Archive