About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 25, 2016

αηgєℓѕ ωєєк


This week with `14 votes.. Angels Week wins! Which I think is great tbh. Because it proves we are still around and strong.. Ty all so much who defended against the hate over the week, Means a lot to me..

W/ tht said, I know some like darker colors and such.. so you can other angels looks besides the traditional ones.. Just nothing scary please..

All my looks are buy able but please do not create and copy.. Those looks are deleted...

I will be getting pictures this week and making friends postings as well so check my blog..<33

Tysm,
<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. Omg, I need to catch up big time xD
    Will join in this theme hopefully (i)
    And I will make an arty too <3

    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it And I hope you get time to see it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hey you!!! are you back :O I will friend you whn i am back on msp <33

      Delete

Blog Archive