About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday! Angelings News!


Heyy everyone! I hope you had a great week! Here is wht is new in Angelings!

Msp is celebrating the Lady Bug so we are celebrating
Mother Nature & adding Fairies to it! So this week a sort of 2 themes in 1! So be creative! We have our 1st winner Angelings Always! look contest for the Hello Gorgeous theme, and it is Abby Rox!

All you hve to is join our club Angelings Always! & uploads but please title thm with either our theme " Nature Fairies" or msp's title.. "Lovely Lady Bugs" I would love to see the looks, arts and movies if you make them! You do hve to be a member of the club to win but do not need to be added by me to win either!

We also have a new angelings main MissPinkMermaid please make her feel welcome!

Abby won her entire wish list! Tysm Abby for joining in the theme!



With the Christmas season coming, I really wnt to try and make a series, but lately i get so frustrated with the lag and lack of views I give xD But this time I am really going to try and make one, I have one in mind so keep an eye out!

Tysm everyone and have a great week!

Angelings Always!

<33hollyrenee


No comments:

Post a Comment