About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Call me a liar, Thn threaten me? A must read!

Okay so this may be a long post, I was going through looks today and found a comment tht I copied her look and just added accessories.. 

This look below is the look I had supposed to copy


I go to her gb and do my thing here is wht I find on her gb

Notice she is being called a scammer and a liar already


She thn posts a picture to " prove" I copied her... Umm okay hardly proof anyways on with it..


So I log off for about 30 minutes and come back to find the chic in my msgs box!! look at the msgs.. Nothing but rudeness and threats..












& another thing I clearly didnt start w/ her whn she was the commenting to me 1st and thn she added me to the msgs.. I feel so so sorry for liars.. and the people who have thm as a friend.. you nvr she may be lying to you too


After me saying enjoy the lock she will get she blocks me..

& ta da wht do we have here? The original look made 11/25/2016! 


If anyone knows this girl tell her I proved her wrong.. and for any high lvl she friends i wouldnt add her because she thinks all high scores are petty and wht not..

In the end whn you accuse of me of something I suggest you not try me and not threaten me because in the end I will always prove tht I am the one right.. If i copy looks I am always twinning with people or I ask permission 1st!



No comments:

Post a Comment