About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Its here! Angelings Month of Christmas!



The 3rd Annual Month of Christmas is here! All the rest of this month and nxt month until Msp changes frm the last Christmas theme our theme will be Christmas!

So please dress in your Christmas and Winter's best!

All this month there will be winners as well, BUT you have to be in our club Angelings Always! " the one with out a banner" to be able to win! I will be choosing frm looks tht are submitted every week! You can also add your arts and movies too! You do not have to be added to win!

Prizes range frm wish's or lots of autos frm me!

I too will be getting pictures for the blog!

Tysm if you join us!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment