About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Angelings Theme- Its a Party!



Well I am for one upset with this new theme Msp has created for us to be stuck w/ for a week, The only thing I could think to do with it was " Its A Party" a classy theme more or less.. 

All my looks you can buy, Please up load your looks, arts and movies to the group! and anyone is welcome to join us!

Group name on msp: Angelings Always!

I would love to see wht you all create this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment