About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, March 31, 2016

~~ тнυяѕ∂αу ƒяιєη∂ѕ ~~



Ty so much for the greet <33



Ty so much for the status!! <33




Ty for Frankie for joining in the theme <33


Ty so much for your status Beauty & Kelin <33




3 comments:

  1. Love the Celeb theme:D
    I'm Kylie Jenner <33
    The duckface ani is funny xD
    Have fun <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's a good idea... I can edit pictures of me when I join in the themes and what/who I'm dressed as xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht would be great, and the edit w/ the target one is awesome, I dnt think I have ever seen one like tht lol

      Delete