About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, March 25, 2016

‘°ºὄ•❤•.♥● - ♥●•٠· - -♥ ƒяι∂αу ƒяιєη∂ѕ ὄ•❤•.♥● - ♥●•٠· - -♥



Thank you all so much for the greets! <3



Ty so much Frankie for the angelings status <3


Thank you again for the greets <33






Poppy thank you so much for this art book you made for me on my birthday and you saved it for whn i got back to see means a lot to me.. I am sorry it took me so long to see it.. I love you always Poppy.. sending thoughts your way! 


3 comments:

  1. I'm gonna start adding people from your blog, and loving artbooks etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked to learn i have 25 followers ;D and okay... Ty! Hope your well

      Delete
  2. Yw bestie here for yous always <33

    ReplyDelete