About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, January 16, 2016

~~ Sorry for my absent's ~~

Hey everyone just an update.. This past week has been vry crazy with drs appointments and my sister's surgery on Wednesday.. Hayhay is doing great.. she is a lot better but still in some pain..

I want to thank you all for the msgs I am sorry for being behind.. I have not been on msp in about 2 weeks.. I am going to start with friends postings tomorrow where i left off.. i am also going to start a new art book for a new theme.. Remember if you can not vote it is not my fault if your laptop wont let you..

Thank you all again for everything..

<33hollyrenee

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry holly! But we've really missed u!! We all will pray for HayHay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you're coming back again, I know how hectic things can get! <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive