About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, January 25, 2016

~~ Monday friends~~



Thank you so much for the edit Pink!! I love it <33


Ty sky so much for all the greets!!


Finally lvl 62!! Ty all so much!


Thank you for the greet!


Thank you for the status!



Ty so much Matchstix for the greets!


(a)ings always!


Ty for the status!


Ty so much Pinkie for the greet!




8 comments:

  1. Thats okay loves ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky sends you a lot of greets -B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Cat did you delete the comment about a proper series ;D and i would love to but not many people like my series they are always so sad ;D and yes he does he is a great friend to me

      Delete
    2. No I don't think I did delete the comment o,o

      Delete
    3. Lol i saw it in email but whn i got to the blog it was gone O.O ;D

      Delete
  3. Congrats even if I am a little late lol x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive