About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

~~ Msp's NEW theme ~~


Well to me this theme I will not like.. I am not into Star Wars.. I wish we could vote for themes on msp :s


<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. Yoda looks nothing like Yoda (if you know what I mean) xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl i agree ;D.. I wonder if msp get permission to use these things? I know they change the name and whtever but i would think they need permission? if not they are hypocrites ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clothes are probably going to be awful
    I couldn't agree with you more on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Msp seemed to have lost inspiration..I am not a fan of Star Wars either so I think I will be wearing old things this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tbh i dnt think msp has any descent themes in the last 4 yrs jmo lol.. They really need to ask the people wht they want for themes

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Yoda reminds me of a teddy bear o.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omfg I got my phone taken off me on the star wars week noooooo :'( I just started humming the theme tune >.< God Help Us All And May The Force Be With You :P

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive