About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, January 30, 2016

~~ Saturday Friends ~~






Ty so much Cramilla for dressing up on imvu!


Ty so much for the status!!!



Ty so much for the greets yesterday!



Ty so much for creating this club for angelings!! Please join if you like.. Click the picture to see the name more clearly <33



5 comments:

  1. Holly I have a suggestion for your blog, you don't have to do this x3 you could start doing Question Of The Day's again, I really enjoyed them ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i thought about tht as well i was also thinking of putting the chat box up again maybe but not vry sure

      Delete
    2. I never used the chat box, I wasn't sure how to use it tbh x'DD

      Delete
    3. Yeah tht chat box was fun.. But you have to keep an eye on it because of haters and wht not... so i am still thinking about it

      Delete

Blog Archive