About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, July 6, 2017

New theme! ŤŐMßŐŶ ŤÁŔŤŚ


Happy Thursday!!

This week's theme was thought up by Angelings Main Jen!

Its Tomboys!

This theme can be so fun and creative, you can use google images to help w/looks as well..

If you have boy clothes use them! Mine are all sadly mostly in the back of my closet :(

This week's fast fames whn I am able to make them will be about tomboys!

If you wnt a theme please msg me on msp or on social medias.. Or you can email I reply to them!!

Ty everyone!!

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive