About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, July 27, 2017

New Theme-Christmas in July!


Call me crazy but I love Christmas so we are having a Christmas in July theme!

All looks of mien you can buy as long as they are not rare, Please buy frm my looks, No create and copy..

Looks do not have to be summer looking they can be how you like!

Please read my prizes artbook on msp so you can know how to get prizes!

Any theme suggestions please add the comments section of the group Angelings Always!

Tysm! I will be getting pictures for my blog too!

2 comments:

Blog Archive