About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, July 20, 2017

ηєω тнємє- ƒαιяу мαgι¢!


Happy Thursday everyone! 😁

I hope everyone has had a great week!

This week Azryah has chosen Fairy's for Angelings theme!

All fairys are welcome, even dark ones!

All my looks are buy able, so buy away if you like just please do not create and copy!

I am sending random prizes, autos, and friend requests through comments on everything!

Please join us in Angelings Always! Add your looks and arts there too!

There will be a theme movie out soon tysm if you rate it!

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive