About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 9, 2017

New theme! Butterflies! 🦋


Our theme for this week is Butterflies! It is vry unique because Angelings Main mod- Scuffs suggested it and we have also nvr had a theme before of butterflies!

So this week lets dress up as butterflies! Be creative!

All looks of mine are buy able I just ask you buy frm me and do not create and copy them!

I will be getting picture for my blog to make fast fames, also sending wishys, autos and friend request!

If you are in Angelings Always dnt forget to add your looks and art books! We are always adding new members so join if you wnt!

I also have something in the works but i need the time to do it so stay tuned!!

<33hollyrenee

1 comment:

Blog Archive