About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 23, 2017

NEW Theme- 80'ⓢ ⓕⓛⓐⓢⓗ ⓑⓐ©ⓚ


Heyy everyone! Time to travel back in time to the 80's!!

This theme was thought of by my sister and Angelings Main kaykaysmiley

This week dress like the 80's you can use song titles, movies, be creative!

Msp did have a theme like this, it is on pg 12 of themes!

All my looks you can buy but please frm looks I make dont create and copy!

Please add your looks and arts to the club Angelings always!

I will be giving random prizes and also friend requests!

Tysm if you join have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive