About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, June 2, 2017

αηgєℓιηgѕ ηєω тнємє- gσтнι¢ ωєєк! ☠☠

☠  ☠

Heyy everyone this week we are having a Gothic Theme, This theme usually does vry well! I even changed my skin color this week for the theme! Taking me a lot to get used to it!

So lets have a great week okay? All looks are buy able, But please buy frm my looks and do NOT create and copy them..

If you are in Angelings Always club make sure to enter your looks to the club!

Also sadly I will not be making my series anymore I cant get the views and tbh I can lag the same with the fast fame & the same amount of views :/ but oh well tysm to those who did watch it! I wnt to make a series again but now is just not the time

Tysm and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive